The President's Club members are alumni/ae and friends of Western Seminary who have a vision for its future. They fervently believe in the seminary's mission to prepare leaders for the church of Jesus Christ.
Gifts of President's Club members are for the general support of the seminary, as well as special projects, and thus have an immediate impact on the life of students and faculty.
Purpose of Membership
- Encourage ongoing support of Western Seminary by its loyal alumni/ae and friends.
- Provide the continuity and framework within which tangible and lasting gifts and bequests may be made.
- Assure proper and deserved recognition to those whose membership will add much to insuring a bright future for Western Seminary.
- Establish a means of communication and free exchange between its members and the seminary's president, faculty and staff.
Members will meet at least once each year on campus. They will hear a report from the seminary's president on the current state of Western. Members may contact the president or various members of the faculty and staff regarding their insights concerning the future of the seminary. A special section in the seminary's Annual Report will be set aside to honor members of The President's Club.
Conditions of Membership
Membership in The President's Club is by invitation. Prospective members who make a commitment to do one of the following are eligible:
- Contribute at least $1,000 per year to any fund.
- Contribute an outright gift of $25,000 to any fund, which may be payable over five years ($5,000/year).